We attract and retain our clients by providing first class services through dedicated and well trained staff, with the highest possible professional standards.
We do not provide quality services because we can, but because you a valued client, deserves to have reliable cleaning services in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- Our quality policy is concerned with adhering to our clients’ instructions and needs, no compromising, throughout all phases of servicing providing.
- We maintain, throughout our continuous contact, systematic and timely quality checks to ensure that our cleaning services in Johannesburg and Pretoria are up to both our client’s standards and our own standards.
Because we place great importance in staff efficiency and professionalism, we ensure that Lemon Tree Cleaning Services trains its employees in what we believe are key fundamentals in providing high standard cleaning services in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
These are just a few of the key fundamentals:
• Customer care and customer relations
• Basic industrial relations
• Understanding and adhering to company policy and protocols i.e. contractor and service provider
• Understanding and appreciating the value of self – evaluation and self-preservation
In keeping with the latest trends in employee development and efficiency, Lemon Tree's cleaning services inPretoria and Johannesburg provides its employees with on the job training, as we believe this is the best way to learn and train employees through everyday practices. However, it is important that employees demonstrate the ability to use and understand how to use hygienic products necessary to assist in the completion of their tasks.
• The names of the products to be used for a different task i.e. basic tile cleaning, basic carpet cleaning, toilet and urinals cleaning, window cleaning, wall to wall cleaning.
• Which products to use for which task
• Ability to use and manage cleaning machinery i.e. mops and vacuum cleaning machines, dusters, warning signage’s et cetera.
• Wearing protective clothing, if need arises Lemon Tree Cleaning Services employees will at all times be wearing a distinct uniform, presenting an organized and professional operation.
Lemon Tree Cleaning Services is registered in terms of Section 28 of the Unemployment Insurance Act, 1966.
Lemon Tree Cleaning Services is registered in terms of Section 80 of the Compensation for Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act, 1993.
Lemon Tree Cleaning Services is registered with the South African Revenue Services (SARS).
Providing cleaning services in Johannesburg and cleaning services in Pretoria, which includes professional carpet cleaning in Pretoria and carpet cleaning in Johannesburg, Lemon Cleaning Services has the knowledge and experience to provide you with a top quality cleaning service.